la Brocanteuse

Jun 1, 2010

Je vous laisse alors....

Well, I'l be going....


Tomorrow this time I will be high up in the air..on my way to my BF (beloved France)..
with me I have few  but versatile items of clothing...my camera, laptop and very important...
the contact sheet with teeny little thumbprints to point my finger at...(see earlier post)

we will travel from


to the French country side




with help of  the very important
GPS
 for my dear husband to drive us into little villages...



I have the best ever travel mates.....


Mon Ange, Mon Amour..


I will keep you posted


from wherever the road takes us ...





Salut
Colette xx

4 comments:

Trouvais said...

Hi Colette...love this picture of your little girl and her father! XO Trish

La Brocanteuse said...

Hi Trish,
Thank you-I adore watching the two of them having a conversation as they go about- allso find that these unknown to them "stolen" pictures are so real..Col X

Riviera Boardwalk said...

Thank you for a beautiful blog spot. I am battling 4th stage lung cancer so I have not felt like posting lately on my blog spot (www.rivieraboaedwalk.blogspot.com). My heart is in France even though I will never physically experience it. I am thrilled to now be a follower of your blog.
Sincerely,
Nancy

La Brocanteuse said...

Hello Nancy,thank you for visiting, and lovely comment. I will light a candle specially for you here in France...promiss. Colxx