la Brocanteuse

Jun 5, 2010

First Trouvaille

Pictures of what we found at the local brocante today...













arriving at the brocante, it did not look like much was going on
but all of the above was found....

Toile,  Ligne,  Ruban,  Sac,  Vieux correspondance,
hand carved old wood Rosary
 old bibles and leather bound books


after all the excitement....took a afternoon nap  to seek shelter from the heat and humidity.
I woke up to this little hand clutching fresh picked daisies from a walk next to the Loire
right outside our window...


  A Bientot

  Colette

4 comments:

Mélanie A. said...

Colette , I didn't know you had a blog. I hope you will have a fantastic trip in France. I could see in your previous trip to France , you were not very far from me. I love the treasures you found .Good luck in your antiques hunting

La Brocanteuse said...

Hello Melanie!! nice to hear from you.Oh my we could have met before! looking forward to my parcel from you..yes the blog is still brand new and I am feeling my way around...thank you for good wishes, will talk soon.
Colx

home before dark said...

Flew over from Trouvais to wish you all the best in your new world. You and Trish have so much in common and the beauty and warmth just shines through. And then, of course, there is the luscious photography. Look forward to reading more about your corner on the world.

La Brocanteuse said...

Hello "Home before dark"
thank you for stopping by and your kind words..allso looking forward to get to know you and will share more about Afrique du Sud when we are back home in July.
Colx