la Brocanteuse

Oct 8, 2012

adding to the french linen

I am extremely excited about the new range of products that I will be launching at my next event


~ et BLANC ~

et BLANC is manufactured in Parian ware style with marble dust 




 the extensive 
et BLANC range 
has been inspired by selected French market finds collected over years.
each one of a kind finds... 




ornate French candle sticks, 
French relief plaques,
marble dust chandelier drops,old intaglios, 
small statues,Christmas decorations 
and many more.. 
(range of 90+ different items,) 
I will share it with you here on my blog soon, as we are about to wrap up to have it available .
Happy to report I will be supplying to numerous shops through out South Africa  and et BLANC will also be featured in  a local magazine ( more later)

***********
 
Remember those


 ..arrived all in good order,one week ago, much later then I was hoping to have available. It is a rush against time to have all sorted, washed and ready. The planned  open day will have to be  postponed to later, as it will be impossible to do and also  have lovely monogrammed linge, chanvre, dentelle ready and available at the next upcoming event. I also promised those that sent me their requests for special monogrammes  that I will try and find their French tresor...  I am working through the list and will contact you with details a.s.a.p ( not too late if you still want to add your name to that list, as I literally work my way through a  one ton( 1000 kg) heap of gorgeous old French finds...mon petit mont blanc!
 just mail me: 
colette@lecapfoods.com

 SHOP inquiries to stock new et BLANC range are welcome to contact me for more details
I regret currently only available in South Africa 

a Bientot
Colette


winding old lace and ribbon in between...



next event:
KAMERS VOL GESKENKE
LOURENSFORD ESTATE
21 ~ 27  October 2012

also available:
selection of pastel color 
 vintage French serviettes




22 comments:

michele said...

gorgeousness everywhere!

smiles to you.

michele

Céline said...

Que cette théière est jolie !!!
Quant au linge ... il est trop beau ! Tu as eu beaucoup de chance d'en trouver autant !
Je te souhaite une bonne journée
Biz

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I would love to have my dining table groaning under the weight of old French linen!! Love to you x Sharon

helle said...

If I could I would absolutely clear the table, adore the pastel coloured serviettes as well!!

Thanks for showing it all to us!

Helle:-

noreen said...

hooray! love the sight of such beautiful linen. Wishing you lots of stamina as you prepare for your shows.

Pura Vida said...

oh how I love those linens!

Cathy said...

Hi Colette. So glad that everything has arrived. Can't wait to visit you at Kamers. Enjoy the sorting- such an amazing amount of treasures!! Much love Cath x

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Lovely, lovely items!

Acquired Objects said...

You must be in linen heaven Colette! I know I am just looking at your picture and I love your dining room it's gorgeous! What I wouldn't give to be able to fly over for one of your shows.

XXX
Debra~

French-Kissed said...

Your new et blanc line is beautiful but the sight of all those French linens makes my heart skip a beat!

Jermaine

French Basketeer.com said...

LOVE! I want any little piece of 1,000 kilos of French linens! The dining room looks like a treasure trove!

Nella Miller said...

Dear Colette , beautiful wares!! Wish I could attend! You have amassed a beautiful trove of treasures for sale....great job! N.xo

vintageandart said...

Best of luck with the launching of your new range...your pics are amazing...lovin all those sumptuous linens, and the dining table pic is so beautiful.

La Dolfina said...

Oh my...serious sigh!

Carol said...

Oh my goodness, Collette, what a wonderful collection of treasure you have discovered for us. It looks lovely just as it is.
Smiles,

Carol

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

I'm having heart palpitations from all those beautiful linens.
How lucky for those that live nearby.
Susan

justmeshel said...

On my way to the festival! Can't wait to see your beautiful wares.
Promised myself this all year!
What absolute gorgeousness!!
Shel

Shel said...

On my way to the festival...have promised myself this event all year!
So looking forward to seeing all this gorgeousness in true life!
It looks stunning!
Shel

Divine Theatre said...

Sure beats the heck out of wrinkle free polyester blend! Doesn't it?!
Hoping you are well...

xoxo

Andie

Splenderosa said...

I completely agree with Debra, I would so love to join you on one of your treks, Colette. Sending love...

Burlap Luxe said...

A sight to behold Colette

I wish I were on your list with "C" being my last name Callaway :)

I also wish I were there to help sort...One for you, One for me, another for you, another for me, thats how it goes, right?

Have a beautiful event when time permits

xoxo
Come visit my piece, it was not quite done when posted but with the added blend of white it is now finished and so soulful in my French home of whites.

Blessings to you and your little helper dd

xoxo
Dore

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Colette, The stacks of linen are wonderful! I especially adore the monogrammed ones.