la Brocanteuse

Oct 10, 2011

Shootfactory images

I received an update with images of properties  available for film and media use  from  SHOOTFACTORY - London
just had to share these with you  ...

even though it reflects my name on the images, please note that it is NOT my images but all from SHOOTFACTORY- London


Morning T said...

Gorgeous and totally drool worthy!
Hope you're well.

Acquired Objects said...

I understand these are places available for filming in or photography, it's a beautiful place and I want all their religious statues.

sharon said...

I want an alligator on my shelf! These people have some great material! Thanks for sharing Colette, hope all is well with you

Sharon (Roses and Rust) said...

What wonderful inspiration in these pictures! I also loved all your gift wrapping ideas in a previous post. I'm definitely going to steal some of them! x Sharon

Dianne said...

Wonderful inspiring pics Colette - using soft natural tonings which give a wonderful ambiance to your post.
Merci xx

French said...

WOW love it all~ inspiration!!! Hope you are well~

amanda summers said...

Breathtaking designs and displays inside the house just like those houses for filming I've seen in They also have unique designs in their houses. I also love the alligator on the shelf!