la Brocanteuse

Apr 30, 2011

Vintage Ideas

Simondium Country Lodge is hosting a Fair:  
Vintage Ideas
The atmosphere is festive with music, wine and food , to compliment dealers selling their wares ranging from vintage lace, linen, vintage clothing, furniture, enamel, and just some delightful serendipitous finds.


 Extra large Châteaux keys


  French horn handle knives



































Simondium Country Lodge tel +27 21 874 1046
 on R45 (Paarl/Franschoek) see map below
Friday 29 , Saturday 30 April Sunday 1 May 9.30 to 16:00~ 
Monday 2 May  9.30 to 14:00


Simondium
Simondium Country Lodge


10 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Looks like a great time!

sharon santoni at my french country home said...

looks like our kind of place!
Sharon
x

Dianne said...

Lots of wonderful serendipitous finds in this lot Colette - I love the floral dress at the front of the rack. xx

Burlap Luxe said...

Colette
I wish I were there!!
Everything look wonderful!
You always inspire euro chic-ness!!

xoxo
Dore

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I will definitely be including a visit here in my plans for the weekend! Thank-you for the idea. Lovely pictures. x Sharon

Anonymous said...

Looks so wonderful...and I wish I was that fly(bee) I mentioned and yes...."Hi Adela!!"
I'm srue it is a huge success and looking forward to hear all about it afterwards!
bisous
Ronelle

Acquired Objects said...

The show looks like fun and the lodge is beautiful! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Karen @ PasGrand-Chose said...

Ouch! - we passed by Simondium on Saturday, if only I'd known! We spent our last precious day in Cape Town out in the winelands around Franschhoek, reminding us that this must be the most beautiful place in the world. Thanks for the gorgeous pics, as usual.

Trouvais said...

Ouch...I got my head stuck in that linen cupboard. Love seeing the map also..nice to get a feel for your stomping grounds. Everything just looks so lovely...wish I was there! XOXO Trish

Blooming Rose Musings said...

Oh how I wish I were there! The show looks like so much fun and lovely things. The linen cupboard is divine! Wow, everything is beautiful.
The lodge looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us. XO